Sunday, September 23, 2007

Blog 2 Topic


"Treasure the love that you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished."
Og Mandino, 1923


I have chosen the topic "Love & Relationships: Investment Model - using examples from your personal relationships explain the Investment Model" for my second blog. I guess I picked this topic because I thought that it would be a fun and interesting topic to end the semester with. I haven't yet started researching but I am interested to read about some of the theories explaining love and relationships. Personally I don't think that a theory can explain love, I think that love is something special and mysterious that people are not meant to fully understand, and I think that if we were to fully understand love then it would make love less special and perhaps less fun. These are just my starting thoughts, I am interested to see how they change throughout the process of the Blog.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Hey Jo,
I too have picked a topic on L.O.V.E because I also find it a very interesting concept! I must agree with you that love is very difficult to define, and to apply theories too, but those theories out there are highly thought provoking. It does however take some of the "spark" or romance out of the idea though doesnt it! I'm looking forward to hearing more about the investment theory because I'm not sure what exactly it is... Good luck!
Clare P.s I love you.